Monday, July 27, 2015

Mon 7/27 - Cardio - 2 Rides

Cardio:
Went on 2 rides today for a total of between 20-22 miles. 2nd ride of the day was as the sun was setting. My ride took me out by some farms and the sun setting was really pretty.

Loving my bike. I rode up to the local bike shop this evening to have my new pedals installed. I couldn't get the original one's off. A nice guy at the shop installed the pedals, adjusted my gears and brakes...for free.

Nutrition:
I weighed 176.4 this morning.  Trying to move away from processed carbs. For me, that means cutting out all the cereal I've been eating. I love my cereal and it's going to be difficult to cut out/down.  Today was the first day. I ate some raw oatmeal in yogurt and a lot of beans as my carb sources.  Both are really good, but not the same as big bowls of cereal. :)



Prot Carb Fat Cal
TOTALS: Grams 238 322 60       2,770
  Calories 952 1289 540       2,781
  Percent 34% 46% 19% `


No comments:

Post a Comment