Thursday, July 16, 2015

Thu 7/16 - Upper

Workout: LA Fitness
(70#Inc)3x8 Real controlled paused reps
(100#IsoRow)4x10
(55#DBShldr)2x8
(175#V-BarPull)3x8
(ReverseCrunch)3x15
(90#Skulls)9,8,80x11
(80#DBRow)2x8
(80#EZCurl)2x10
(20#LDelt)2x12
(15#Rdelt)2x12

50 + 10 w/u = 60 mins

Good WO. I was planning on doing 80#DB inc 3x6, but during warmups I could tell I wasn't fully recovered from Tuesday's WO and I want to go heavy on Saturday, so I changed the plan and went lighter. All reps on incline were really controlled with good pauses on every rep. I probably should've just done 2 sets. I supersetted with the plate loaded iso seated row machine. Next I supersetted shoulder press, v-bar pulldown and reverse crunches. 2 sets of presses, 3 sets of the others. The reverse crunches felt really good.

Next I supersetted skull crushers, DB rows and curls. 3 sets of skull crushers and 2 sets of the others.  I bumped up the weight on skull crushers for the 1st 2 sets and was pleased with the reps.  Finished up with lateral and rear delt work.  Good WO. In and out in an hour.

I took the afternoon off work so Gregg and I can go Kayaking.

Nutrition:

I weighed 172.8 this morning. Feeling good. Slowly working my way down. Think I'll have a bit of a refeed today in the form of a good dinner with Gregg after kayaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment