Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Tue 11/24 - Upper

Workout: Work Gym
(135#SmOHP)4x8
(150#RevPulldn)4x12
(65#Inc)2x10P
(55#SealRow)3x10
(178#PushDn)3x10
(35#Crunch)2x17

49 + 11 w/u = 60 mins

Started with seated Overhead Press in the smith machine supersetted with reverse grip pulldowns. OHP was really good. Didn't think I'd get 4x8 after the first set, but worked pretty hard. Shoulders felt good. Went a little too light on pulldowns. Then I supersetted 2 sets of incline with 3 sets of seal rows. I didn't want to do a lot of incline volume. R shoulder struggled a little bit on last paused reps of each set. Finished up with pushdowns and crunches. This was heavy for my on pushdowns and still got 3x10. Triceps are getting stronger, and I attribute that to doing skull crushers the last several months. Only 2 sets of crunches, but they were hard and I went to failure both sets. I was planning on some delt work, curls and some body weight crunches, but had a work meeting so I cut it short. Still a solid WO.

Nutrition:
I weighed 171.6 this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment