Thursday, November 12, 2015

Thu 11/12 - Upper

Workout: Work Gym
(100#OHP)9,9,7
(175#VbarPull)3x8
(50#SealRow)3x10
(90#Fly)12,10,10
(73#PushDn)12,12,10
(35#DecCrunch)2x12
(15#RDelt)2x10
(15#Crunch)2x10
(35#DBCurl)11,9

38 + 11 w/u = 49 mins

Started with OHP and pulldown superset. OHP was ok. Can't believe how weak I am on this movement right now. Next I supersetted seal rows with chest fly's. Hadn't done seal rows in a LONG time and fly's felt great. Really felt it in chest today (rather than delts, arms, etc.). Then I supersetted reverse decline crunches, pushdowns and rear delt DB fly's. Went heavier than I have in a while on crunches and lower abs were on fire. I ended up only doing 2 sets because lower abs really couldn't take any more with this weight. I was a little concerned I was going to pull something. Finished up with regular crunches and some standing DB curls. Regular crunches with a light weight were tough after heavy crunches.  Very good, quick WO. Didn't do incline today. Trying to alternate that and OHP/Shoulder press for a while.

Went to the gym later in the day today due to meetings and because I'm staying a little late at work. I'm getting an MRI done (FINALLY) on my left knee. Hoping to get it fixed before the end of the year. I can't imagine what it might be like to be relatively pain free in my left knee. It's been years that it's been bothering me, and hindering what I can do. Keeping fingers crossed and praying it works out.

Nutrition:

I weighed 168.8 this morning. I'm going to eat some carbs after my WO today and this evening. I can't afford to stay in a 1,500-2,000 calorie deficit for too long. Weight is already low and I don't want to sacrifice more muscle. I may still be in a deficit today since I ate very little pre-WO, but it won't be as large as the last 3 days. Ended up being about 1,000 cal deficit today.



Prot Carb Fat Cal
TOTALS: Grams 238 217 46       2,216
  Calories 951 867 411       2,228
  Percent 43% 39% 18% `

No comments:

Post a Comment