Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Tue 11/3 - Upper + PT

Workout: Work Gym
(135#SeatRow)4x10
(DBShldrPress)45x10,55x10,10
(150#VbarPull)3x8
(90#ChestFly)3x10
(85#Skulls)10,9,8
(25#Crunch)3x12
(60#RDeltFly)10,10,9
PT/Stretching

53 + 7 w/u + 10 PT/Stretch = 70 mins

Somehow my shoulders were feeling good laterly, but I tweaked my R one somehow on Monday afternoon (don't even know how I did it). So, I decided not to do incline today, but I did want to do some light shoulder press. Go figure, I'm not that bright.  I started with seated rows. I normally don't do these at the work gym because they aren't on a cable machine. It's on a plate loaded machine that has wonky leverages. Felt decent and something different at the work gym. I supersetted the rows with DB shoulder press. Started with 45#DB's and they felt faily light. Bumped up to 55#'s and they felt good. No shoulder pain at all or I would've stopped right away.  Nice superset.

Next I did v-bar pulldowns supersetted with the chest fly machine. I hadn't done any fly's in a LONG time. These felt awesome. Really happy to get some chest stimulation other than incline. Pulldowns were ok.  Then I supersetted skull crushers, crunches and rear delt fly's. Skull crushers were really good. Finished up with some hamstring, quad, IT Band and bicpes/shoulder stretching. Very nice WO, and the PT was a nice way to cool down.

Nutrition:

I weighed 169.6 this morning afer weighing 176 and 174 the last 2 days. Dropped a ton of water from all the carb bloat from the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment