Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Tue 1/13 - Push (Work Gym)

Workout: Work Gym
(75#Inc)12,11,10,9
(55#DBShldr)4x8
(LegRaise)4x25
(65#Inc)12,9,9
(20#Crunch)3x10
(75#OHTri)12,12,10
(20#LDelt)3x10
(50#Rope)2x12
(50#RDeltyFly)2x10

62 + 10 w/u = 72 mins

Worked out at lunch at work gym today. Elbow wasn't too bad, but I wasn't doing any pulling. R shoulder was painful on latter reps of most sets, especially shoulder press (which surprisingly hadn't been the case lately). Incline was great today. Could only go to 75#'s, but great reps and volume.  Shoulder press was OK. I could've easily done more reps with left arm, but my R shoulder really started bothering me at about rep 6 of each set. Supersetted these with lying leg raises. I've been increasing by a rep on each set the last couple of WO's going from 20/set now to 25/set. These got pretty tough the last 2 sets.

I increased the angle of the incline and did 3 more sets. First set was awesome. 2nd set I mis-grooved the 9th rep and struggled w/ it and really bothered my shoulder. Last set I got 9 as well. Supersetted these with weighted crunches.  Overhead triceps extensions were really good. But this is about the time Brian showed up at the gym and we started chatting so I had more rest than normal, making the 2nd set a lot easier. Supersetted these with lateral delt raises.  Finished  up the WO w/ some more tricpes work and some rear delt fly's.  Great WO. worked hard on EVERY set.

Nutrition:
I weighed 179.2 this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment