Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Wed 1/28 - Pull Day (work gym)

Workout: Work Gym
(195#SmBOR)10,10,10,8
(15#Crunch)3x10/10
(175#V-barPullDn)3x8
(SealRow)60x8,8,45x10,10
(HammerCurl)35x10,30x10
(60#RDeltFly)12,10

40 mins + 5 w/u = 45 mins

Went to the work gym over lunch for a quick WO. I bumped the weight on BOR's and they were good...and hard. Was planning on 3 sets, but felt really good so I did 4. Supersetted with crunches and they felt GREAT today. I could really feel my abs activating hard. I went heavy on v-bar pulldowns. 3x8 with this weight was a struggle (and tough on the elbows). My back was already worked fairly well. Next I did 2 sets of heavy seal rows, then dropped the weightand did 2 more sets. Felt great and I supersetted them with hammer curls. I started with 35#DB's and they felt pretty heavy and started to really bothermy elbows so I dropped the weight for the 2nd set. Finished up with 2 sets of rear delt fly's. I bumped the weight on these from last WO.

Fairly short WO, but worked hard and really felt every movement. Pushed weight and reps on every exercise. Good work and really happy with the effort. Hope my elbows aren't screaming at me later this evening.

Nutrition:
I weighed 181.8 this morning. Weight has come back down from Monday/weekend and I'm not ready to really start cutting yet, so I'm going to try to eat at leasta little over maintenance today.

No comments:

Post a Comment