Thursday, January 22, 2015

Thu 1/22 - Pull Day (Work Gym)

Workout: Work Gym
(185#SmBOR)4x10
(10#T-twist)4x14
(168#RevPullDn)3x8
(55#SealRow)3x8
(20#Crunch)3x12
(75#DBRow)2x12
(50#RDeltFly)2x12
(30#HammerCurl)2x10

45 mins + 5 w/u = 50 mins

Went to the work gym over lunch so had to keep the WO short. This so often works out well. When I don't have a lot of time, I focus on fewer key movements and spend my energy there (where it matters most). Anyway, BOR's were really good. No cheating and reps felt really good. Supersetted with Torture Twists. I wanted to do v-bar pulldowns next, but someone else was using the pulldown, so I worked in with him and did reverse grip. This was easier on my elbows than overhand pulldowns.

Next I did seal rows supersetted with weighted crunches. I did 2 sets of 1-arm DB rows. They felt great. Back was getting pretty fatigues at this point from all the rowing. Finished up with rear delt fly's which were great and I did 2 sets of hammer curls. First time I've done a curl in months because of my elbows. I tried a regular barbell and DB curls and couldn't do even a very light weight w/o a lot of pain. Hammer curls were still painful, but not nearly as much. I went light and they felt "ok".  Very nice WO.

Nutrition:
I weighed 181.4 this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment