Thursday, January 15, 2015

Thu 1/15 - Pull Day (work gym)

Workout: Work Gym
(185#SmBOR)4x10 - Good
(LegRaise)4x30 - Really good
(163#PullDn)3x8 - Very painful on R elbow/forearm
(50#SealRow)3x10
(15#RDelt)3x10
(20#Crunch)12,10,10

40 mins + 5 w/u = 45 mins

Didn't have a lot of time and didn't want to do a ton of pulling because of my R elbow and forearm so it worked out just right. Smith bent over rows felt really good. I haven't done BOR in a while. Supersetted rows with lying leg raises. Bumped the reps again on these and did sets of 30. I started at sets of 20 a couple weeks ago. These 2 exercises took a while. 30 reps just takes a while.  I'm going to have to start doing hanging leg raises, but that's going to be hell on my elbow and shoulders.  Next I did pulldowns. First set felt great. 2nd set OK. 3rd set I could barely hold the bar in my right arm when pulling. Really painful. Shouldn't have done these.

Seal rows were OK. My R arm was still bothering me from pulldowns. Finished up with rear delt DB raises and some weighted crunches. Decent WO.

Nutrition:
I weighed 178.6 this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment