Sunday, January 11, 2015

Sun 1/11 - Cardio + Lower

Workout: LA Fitness
35 min cardio on TM
(LegPress)4Plx25,6x20,8x15,10x10
(20#Crunch)4x8/8
(65#LegExt)2x10/10
(Plank)2x2min
(55#Inc)3x10

69 mins

I didn't want to deadlift today because the of the strain on my elbow (even though I would've like to do it) so I wasn't quite sure what to do today. After all I ate yesterday, I really wanted to work out though. So I did 35 mins cardio on the treadmill and then some leg and core work. I went heavier on leg press than planned, working up to 10 plates. First time I've done planks in a long time.

Nutrition:

I weighed 180.8 this morning. Actually surprised I wasn't heavier after yesterday: pancakes at Ihop, huge sushi dinner (Gregg's choice for his b'day), cake & ice cream for birthday, and then my standard (of late) big bowl of icecream with honey, pretzels and raisins.

No comments:

Post a Comment