Thursday, February 5, 2015

Thu 2/5 - Lower/Core (Work Gym)

Workout: Work Gym
(135#SLDL)4x10
(HangLegRaise)4x10 - Forearms screaming
(190#LegPress)4x15
(10#Crunch)4x10/10
(60#LegExt)2x15
(70#LegCurl)2x15
(Plank)2,1,1,1

48 + 4 w/u = 52mins

Still feeling beat up from my last Upper WO but wanted to do something today so I did a lower and core WO at the work gym over lunch. My forearms specifically are killing me. It's not so much my elbows as my forearms right now. It's painful to grip anything, hold the steering wheel while driving, anything. Anyway, on to the WO. I did SLDL for some hamstring and posterior chain work supersetted with hanging leg raises. Leg raises were tough due to grip and forearms. I tried a couple different grips to get through 4 sets of 10. Other than grip, leg raises felt good. SLDL in the smith machine were just OK. Next I supersetted leg press with crunches. The last set of crunches I did on an exercise ball.

Then I did leg extensions and leg curls. Both burned! Finished up with a plank series of front, side, side, front. Decent leg work. Good ab work.

Nutrition:
I weighed 182.4 this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment