Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Tue 2/10 - Upper (work gym)

Workout: work gym
(60#DBShldr)8,9,9,8
(145#BOR)4x12
(60#Inc)10,10,11
(138#PullDn)3x10
(70#UprightRow)3x10
(RDeltFly)60x10,50x11,10
(68#PushDn)3x12
(10#CrunchTwist)3x16
(30#HammerCurl)3x12

54 + 8 w/u = 62 mins

Hit work gym in the morning before day got away from me. R shoulder didn't feel great on first set of shoulder press, but felt better after that. I bumped the weight and reps on BOR in the smith machine. Felt great. Pleased with this superset. Next I supersetted incline with pulldowns. Didn't go heavy on incline, but paused each rep and really tried to focus on using pecs to push the weight. Pulldowns felt heavy, and I went light.

Then I supersetted upright rows with rear delt fly's. I started with 60#'s on flys and had to drop to 50. Finished up with a combo of pushdowns, crunches and hammer curls. I'm loving the new twist on crunches. I crunch and do a dynamic stwis to one side, alternating sides on each crunch. Killer on the abs. I added a set (3) to curls today. Still only doing hammer curls though because they're easier on the elbows. Reall good work in an hour.

Nutrition:
I weighed 184.0 this morning. Feeling OK at this weight. Trying to maintain between here and 187 and "grow into this weight" and fighting the urge each Monday morning to start cutting. We'll see. Won't be too much longer before I'll have to strip some fat off before Spring comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment