Sunday, February 8, 2015

Sun 2/8 - Pull Day

Workout: LA Fitness
(165#SeatRow)4x8,115x12
(10#Crunch)20,18,18,18,20
(190#PullDn)3x8,130x15
(65#SealRow)3x10
(30#HCurl)2x12
(15#RDelt)2x10
(50#SeatRow)3x12
(100#RDeltFly)2x10

63 mins + 5 w/u = 68 mins

Great Pull day. I bumped the weight on nearly every exercise again. Seated row was good for 4 heavy sets and one back off set. I supersetted with crunches, with a twist. I put a 10# plate on my chest (as normal) and then on every crunch, I do a quick explosive twist to one side, then alternate to the next side on the next crunch. These feel GREAT! Seem to really work the abs in a more dynamic way. Next I did pulldowns and bumped up the weight for 3 heavy sets plus one backoff.

I bumped the weight on Seal Rows and did 3 great sets. These were heavy, but good. Then I supersetted hammer curls with rear delt fly's using DB's. Still trying to work some curls back into the WO. I decided to do some more seated rows on a standard cable pull machine. I went light on these and squeezed at contraction on each rep. They started very easy and got hard. FInisehd  up with more rear delt work with fly's using the machine. Awesome pull/back WO.

Nutrition:
I weighed 185.6 this morning. Weight is getting up there, but I'm still carrying it fairly well.

No comments:

Post a Comment