Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Tue 2/17 - Upper

Workout: LA Fitness
(80#Inc)10,8,8 - Good
(165#SeatRow)10,10,8
(CaptChair)3x11
(45#ISoShldr)3x10
(30#HammerCurl)3x10
(190#PullDn)8,8,130x12
(10#CrunchTwist)20,18,16
(65#PushDn)2x12
(15#RDelt)2x10

54 + 8 w/u = 62 mins

Sarah had a snow day so we were able to get over to the gym during lunch. Incline was good. Kept the 80's real controlled. Shoulder felt good most of the 3 sets. We were only doing 3 working sets of most things today (instead of 4 on some movements) to keep the WO to about an hour. I noticed that my shoulder felt much better throughout the WO. Pretty sure this is where I need to keep volume for a while. That 4th set, especially with the heavier weights, gets to be too much and I end up grinding out reps I probably shouldn't which is really hard on an already messed up shoulder. Anyway, was pleased with incline effort and how my shoulder felt.

Supersetted seated row and leg raises in the capt. chair.  We did iso shoulder machine rather than DB shoulder press (easier on shoulders). We supersetted curls with them. Then we supersetted pulldowns with crunches. 190 proved to be a little too heavy today, so I dropped weight for more volume (and better form) on last set. Finished up with some quick triceps and rear delt work. Great WO in an hour!

Nutrition:
I weighed 183.6 this morning. I was up over 186 over the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment