Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Wed 2/25 - Upper (light)

Workout: Work Gym
(45#DBShldr)3x12
(50#SealRow)3x10
(HangLegRaise)3x10
(55#Inc)10,10,12 - Paused partials
(75#DBRow)3x10
(15#LDelt)15,13
(30#HCurl)2x10
(70#UprightRow)2x10

32 + 5 w/u = 37 mins

Wanted to hit the gym and do something light and quick. I got the quick part down, but with short rests during this WO, the weights probably weren't as light as they should've been assuming I WO again tomorrow, hitting same muscle groups 3 days in a row. Maybe I'll take tomorrow off and WO Fri/Sun. Saturday is out.

Anyway, triple-setted shoulder press, seal rows and hanging leg raises. Press and rows felt really good, especially in light of yesterday's WO. Leg raises sucked. Kills my elbows and forearms. Need an alternative lower ab solution. 14mins

Incline and DB rows were good. On incline, I paused each rep and ony went about 4/5 of the way to lockout, keeping constant tesnion on pecs. So, while the weight was light, I felt great activation in my pecs. DB rows felt heavy on short rests. 11/25mins.

Finished up the WO with 2 sets of lateral delts, hammer curls and upright rows, done essentially as a circuit w/ no rest. 7/32 mins.  That's a heck of a WO in under 40 mins including warmup.

Nutrition:
I weighed 184.0 this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment