Thursday, December 4, 2014

Wed 12/3 - Upper (Ending mini-cut)

No WO Mon/Tue because I'm really sick.

Workout: LA Fitness
(80#Inc)8,7,65x10
(145#SeatRow)3x10
(50#IsoShldr)2x10
(180#PullDn)3x8
(175#Fly)3x12
(40#SealRow)2x12
(65#RopeExt)2x12

35 + 8 w/u = 43 mins

Went to the doctor this morning and I have bronchitis. I needed to end my cut today because I just don't think I'm going to get helthy on a massive caloric deficit. I REALLY didn't want to just start eating w/o a WO, so against my better judgement I did a quick WO. My lungs were BURNING badly during the WO and it was a fairly miserable experience. But I got it in. Not a lot of volume, but hit all the main upper movers.My R shoulder is pretty bad and 80#DB's on incline didn't feel so heavy, but I just didn't have a lot of pressing power on my R side. It just needs some rest I guess. It was doing well for quite a while, but I think I just pushed too hard for too long w/o a break. I always seem to do that and don't listen to those little signals my body sends me along the way. One day I'll learn this lesson...maybe.  One can hope. :)

Nutrition:
I weighed 172.4 this morning. Ending cut today because I'm sick a day or two before planned. Oh well. Feeling pretty lean anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment