Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Tue 12/23 - Push Day

Mon 12/22: Rest day. Spent day on my feet running errands, packing, etc.

Tue 12/23: Push day before picking up the kids and Sarah to head to Mom's for Christmas.
Workout: LA Fitness
(80#Inc)9,8,8,7 Progress
(65#Inc)10,9,10 Very good
(50#DBShldr)9,9,9,9 Great

(10#Crunch)3x10/10
(60#Rope)3x10
(10#Rdelt)3x12
(190#Fly)13,12

60 + 10 w/u = 70 mins

Worked out this morning before heading to Mom's. Incline was better today. Got 2 more reps than last WO, so starting to make progress (slowly) back to before I got sick. 80#'s felt pretty good and I did 3 sets w/ 65#'s on steeper angle incline instead of my normal 2. I had a little more rest before the 3rd set, which is why I think I got 10 reps, but not a lot more so I was really happy w/ these back-off sets.

DB shoulder press was great. After the first set I thought I'd start dropping reps because of all the incline pressing I'd already done, but I pushed fairly hard and got 9 reps across.  Supersetted these with crunches. I had weighted dips penciled in next, but decided to skip them becuase of my R shoulder/pec issues and because of all the pressing/chest work already done.

I did rope pushdowns with a heavier weight than normal and they felt good. Supersetted with rear delt fly's. Finished off the WO with 2 sets of chest fly's.  Great push WO.

Nutrition:
I weighed 175.8 this morning. This will undoubtedly increase over Christmas at Mom's :)

No comments:

Post a Comment