Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Wed 6/8 - Upper

Workout: Golds
(75#IsoInc)10,9,7,50x10
(160#SeatRow)3x10
(65#IsoShldr)3x8
(140#PullDn)3x8
(25#Crunch)3x12
(65#RopeExt)2x11
(35#FacePull)2x10
(35#Curl)10
(40#HCurl)10
(25#LDelt)10

40 + 5 = 45 mins

A lot going on at work today, so a fairly quick WO over lunch. 45 mins in and out the door. No shower :-)

Started with incline/seated row superset. I got one more rep (on 1st set) than last WO on incline. 3 working sets and a back off set with short rest. Next I did shoulder press with pulldowns and crunches. I was disappointed with sets of 8 on shoulder press until I looked at last weeks’ WO and noticed that I dropped weight after two sets. So, now I’m feeling better about this. For pulldowns, I started with a set at 160#’s, but that was too heavy after rows so I dropped the weight to 140#’s.

Next I did 2 sets each of rope extension, face pulls and curls (1 set regular, 1 set hammer). Finished up with a quick set of lateral delt raises. Decent WO.

Work has been super busy, and moving into the house has been a part-time job (maybe full-time) on top of work so I’m just trying best I can to maintain some semblance of WO routine and not lose too much mass while trying to cut…not super successfully, I might add.

Nutrition: 
I weighed 170.2 this morning.  Weight isn’t too bad, but hope I’m not losing much mass. My protein tends to dip lower than it should during the week when I’m in a big deficit lately. Gotta keep an eye on that. I think refeeds (pig outs?) on the weekends are keeping me from getting as lean as I want, but they’re also helping me keep mass, I think/hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment