Monday, November 12, 2012

Mon 11/12 - Upper Deload3

Workout:
(185#SmithBench)4x8  Good
(105#RowMachine)4x12 Surprisingly good
(70#OHP)3x10 A bit too heavy
(25#IncFly)3x12
(50#RearDelt)3x12
(50#OHTriExt)3x12
(50#Crunch)25/+7,7,7,7 (5)
(HeelToCeilingCrunch)25/+15,15,25 (4) Great

38 mins
Chest: 7
Back: 4
Shoulders: 6
Tri's: 3
Abs: 9
Total: 20 (not including abs)

Bench was pretty good. I've been doing mainly incline the last couple of weeks so it was nice to do flat bench.  Wrists tender.  I used the plate weighted row machine and it was actually better than I expected.  I tried BOR's, but that wasn't happening with my elbow.  I did 70# OHP again after noting it was a little too heavy for sets of 10+ reps.  Well, it was a bit too heavy again today.  You'd think I'd learn.  Inc flys felt good.  Overhe tri extensions and rear delt flys were good.  I was really feeling rear delt flys in my tri's today. Not sure why. 

I bumped up the weight to 50#'s for crunches today.  I thought I had these nailed down, but still not sure about form.  They were decent I guess.  Instead of full lying leg rasises to hip/heel thrust, I just did reps of the hip/heel thrust toward the ceiling.  Trying to take the hip flexors out of the movement by doing this. These felt really good, especially after already doing weighted crunches.

Overall a pretty good WO.  I stopped by the doc office after WO to get an appointment to have my elbows looked at because they are bad, and don't appear to be getting better.  No one was at the reception desk, so I'll have to stop down later today.

Nutrition:
I weighed 186.6 this morning.  Slow bulk is now over after this weekend.  Starting a short cut this week to get weight back down a little.  I'll keep protein fairly high and just reduce carbs some and keep diet clean. I was at ~1,500 cals but added 1/2 turkey sandwich and an apple to get it to ~1,900.  Didn't want to start the cut too hard on a WO day.



Prot Carb Fat Cal
TOTALS: Grams 219 180 37  1,928
  Calories 877 721 334  1,932
  Percent 45% 37% 17% 100%

No comments:

Post a Comment