Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thu 11/8 - Deload Upper2

Workout:
(60#DBIncline)3x10 + 35#x17 Very good
(135#BOR)3x12 Good
(70#OHP)3x10 Too hard
(20#IncFly)3x12
(115#CloseGripBench)3x15
(15#RearDelt)3x15
(40#Crunch)25/+7,7,7,7 (5)

33mins
Chest: 7
Back: 3
Shoulders: 6
Tri's: 3
Abs: 5
Total: 19 sets

Incline felt good.  I was going to do 1 heavy set and then back off and do 2-3 high rep sets.  60#'s felt good, but not heavy enough for a "heavy" set, so instead of backing off I just did 3 sets of 10 with 60, then went real light with 35#'s for 17reps.  I probably shouldn't have done rows because of my elbows, but did anyway.  These felt real good during the exercise (on smith machine). 

Overhead Press was harder than it should have been due to burning out tri's a little bit on incline I think.  Incline flys felt good.  I was happy to be able to do close grip bench (did them on smith machine).  Super setted close grip with rear delts for shoulder health.  Finished up with weighted crunches on the swiss ball.  Still working on these.  Might have to go heavier.

Overall a good workout.  Short and sweet with a little bit of good work.  OHP too heavy for a deload week.  Gotta err on the light side (which I'm very bad at). Elbows were really tight and sore right after WO in the shower.  I think rows and close grip bench bothered them.  I something is going to bother them every workout, but I'm hoping for improvement.  I think I'll see the doc about them soon.

Nutrition:
I weighed 177.6 this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment