Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Mon 8/20 - Push Day

Workout: Garage Gym
(165#Inc)7,6,5,5
(115#OHP)5,95x7,7
(20#IncFly)2x12
(Abs)2x15
(25#Skulls)20,12
(Crunch)2x15

40 + 8 = 48 mins

Push day, started with barbell incline. Still getting used to this movement after several years of ONLY doing DB incline. Still not quite to the point where I'm comfortable with heavier weight, but working on it. Still need to be really careful with my R shoulder. I was happy with progress today. Last WO I started with this weight and did 1 set and dropped the weight. Today I was able to keep the weight for 4 sets.  Next we did overhead press. I bumped the weight for the first set, then dropped for 2 more sets.  Then we did incline fly's and abs. Finished up with skulls and crunches.  Good WO.

Nutrition/Weight:
I weighed 178.6 this morning. Very bloated from eating a lot over the long weekend away.

No comments:

Post a Comment