Friday, August 24, 2018

Fri 8/24 - Pull Day

Workout: Garage Gym
(155#BOR)4x10
(Pullups)3x7
(135#StandingRow)3x10
(25#Crunch)3x12
(Band)3x15
(30#Curl)2x10

39 + 6 = 45 mins

Pull day with row focus.  Started with bent over rows for 4 sets. Really felt activation in my back today.  Worked hard. Explosive up and tried to control to the ground. Then I did pull-ups. I was planning on getting good sets of 8 controlled reps. After rows, 3x7 was all I could muster.  Then I did standing rows. I took 20#'s off the bar and did rows in a more upright position. First set didn't feel good. Second set, better.  Third set, started feeling the movement really well. I supersetted weighted crunches with these.  Finished up with band pulls and 2 sets of curls.  Back is going to be fatigued later and tomorrow.

Nutrition/Weight:
I weighed 176.4 this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment