Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Sun 3/13 - Pull

Workout: LA Fitness
(80#Inc)9,9,7*
(65#Inc)10,9,8
(IncFly)20x10,17.5x10,10,10
(DecCrunch)3x20
(55#IsoShldr)10,9,9
(90#Skulls)9,8,6,40x15
(35#Delt)2x10
(5#LDelt)2x10
(25#FacePull)3x15

80 + 10 = 90mins

Push day today. I decided on 80#DB’s, which was probably the right weight today, but maybe I should’ve used 85#’s since I was working out with Sarah and had a spotter. Incline was good though. I got 9,9 and then 8 on the last rep, but needed an assist from Sarah, so calling it 7 in the log. Then we increased the angle of the incline and did 3 more sets. These were really good too.  I was doing push today, but Sarah was doing a full upper, supersetting push/pull.  I went ahead and did some light pulling between sets with her, but not counting it in the log.  

Next we did incline cable fly’s for 4 sets, supersetted with decline crunches.  Then we did iso shoulder press (with some light barbell curls between sets).  Next were skull crushers. 3 heavy sets followed by a drop set right after the 3rd set. Really good.  Next I did heavy DB delt swings/raises supersetted with cable lateral raises. Hammered the delts. Finished up with some face pulls. Really good WO. Really enjoyed working out with Sarah this morning.

Nutrition: 
Ate a ton of cereal late last night. Stomach hurt so bad. Haven’t done that in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment