Monday, October 28, 2013

Mon 10/28 - OHP/Inc/Tri

Workout: OHP/Inc/Tri's: Golds
(95#OHP)10,10,9,8
(50#SteepInc)3x12
(135#DecCGBP)2x10
(75#TriExt)2x10
(30#RopePushDn)3x12
33 + 7 w/u + 8 c/d = 48mins

Got home from PA today and really just wanted to get in the gym and do a light WO. Then, I had the bright idea of doing OHP because it needs work and I didn't go nearly as easy as I should have. Anyway, OHP was good. Still pretty light weight compared to what I was doing, but I really worked the last 2-3 sets. Worked harder than I should have given I still want to hit a good press WO on Wed. Some of these were pretty much to failure.(11mins). I did steep incline DB incline next. These were awesome. Really good steady controlled reps and I kept just short of lockout to keep time under tension the entire time. I also tried to make sure my elbows didn't go far below parallel so there's no momentum on the press. Very good.(7/18mins).

Next I did 2 sets each of decline close grip bench press and triceps extensions (skull crushers) for tri's. These were both good.(5/28). Finished up some outer head tri work with rope pushdowns. Tri's were on fire and popping :).(5/33mins).

This was a good WO. Short but sweet and would've been a great WO with just a little more chest volume...but that's not what I really wanted today. I was just going in for a "stretch and stimulation". Hope it doesn't hinder my push WO on Wed.

Nutrition:
I didn't weigh myself in PA and definitely didn't keep my diet very clean. I also didn't go completely nuts. I'll know in the morning how much damage I did. Pretty good nutrition day today to get back to decent eating after the weekend.



Prot Carb Fat Cal
TOTALS: Grams 217 320 54  2,627
  Calories 867 1279 483  2,628
  Percent 33% 49% 18% `

No comments:

Post a Comment