Friday, October 18, 2013

Fri 10/18 - Pump WO

Workout: (Large Sprint Gym)
(DBInc)40#x10,50x10,60x10,10,10
(65#OHTri)3x12
(60#BBCurl)2x12
(60#SkullCrusher)3x12
(Crunch)3x10
(RearDelt)3x11
60WO + 7W/U = 43mins total

Probably should've taken the day off, but got really frustrated at work and wanted to blow off some steam. Also, sometimes I think I do better in subsequent WO's after days off if I at least do something to get some blood flowing through recovering areas. That said, I probably overdid it a little today. Should be OK though because tomorrow is pull day and I didn't do any back and only a couple sets of bi's. I still have another recovery day before push day.

Incline was good. The last set of 60#'s was a little more work than I should have let it get.(12mins). Overhead tri's were good.(6/18mins). Superset of  barbell curls right to skull crushers (tricep extensions) were good. Just did 2 sets of curls because I'll be hitting biceps hard tomorrow. Finished up w/ some ab work and rear delts for shoulder health.

Good WO, but might have gone a little harder than should have. I guess I'll find out over the weekend :)

Nutrition:
I weighed 170.6 this morning. Dropped a little more weight. It's supposed to be inching up in the other direction. I'm sure I'll make up for it over the weekend paired (hopefully) with some heavy WO's.  Nutrition got a little screwed up in early part of the day becuase of the unplanned WO, so I'll
have to squeeze the rest of it in in a smaller period of time than I'd like. I won't have any problem getting enough cals though, I'm sure. Went out for dinner, so part of the data below is estimated. I probably consumed a little over 3k cals today.



Prot Carb Fat Cal
TOTALS: Grams 210 335 70  2,787
  Calories 839 1338 627  2,804
  Percent 30% 48% 22% `

No comments:

Post a Comment