Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Wed 12/19 - Cardio?

Cardio: I went for a 50 min walk.  That's about the best cardio I've been able to manage lately.  Felt good to get out, but my knees still aren't right.  They feel like they are "locking up" at times.  Still painful to stand up from a seated position.  Ughhhh.

Nutrition: Weighed 178.8 this morning.  Strict/clean diet today.



Prot Carb Fat Cal
TOTALS: Grams 214 51 25   1,278
Calories 856 204 225   1,285
Percent 67% 16% 18% `

Tomorrow: Not sure what I'll be doing for a WO tomorrow.  I'd normally hit legs or a heavy full-body WO, but think I might give legs another day off and do an upper higher rep WO.  All that really means lately is higher rep incline/rows (first main movements) and pretty much the same on all accessory stuff.  Might go to the gym in Leesburg in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment