Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Tue 12/11 - GBR Upper

Workout:
(155#SmithIncline)4x10 good
(110#BOR)4x10
(155#SmithBench)3x12 great
(125#Row)3x10 great
(95#SmithOHP)2x10
(30#IncFly)2x10
(65#OHTriExt)3x10 good
(25#RearDelt)3x10
(20#LatDelt)2x10
(Dips)12,10
44mins

Today was a higher rep day.  I decided to do barbell incline instead of dumbbells today.  These were good on the smith machine, though I'd rather not have to use it as frequently as I do.  Bent Over Row's weren't great today.  I went lighter, and they bothered my elbow pretty bad.  I did one set with an underhand grip and that hurt even worse than normal.  Smith bench was really good and I bumped up weight on the row machine.  I'm loving this row machine at the large Sprint gym.

My right shoulder has been a little sore the last couple of days and it bothered me a bit during OHP, so I only did 2 sets.  They were good sets.  Incline fly's were tough, so 2 sets were plenty there as well.  Overhead Tri extension (on the preacher curl seat again) were good again.  I need to work on bumping that weight up.  Rear delts were OK, and WO was over there, but I decided to hit 2 quick sets of lateral delts.  I was cooling down and decided some dips might feel good (I love dips).  Chest and tri's were worked well and these bothered my right shoulder a bit.  I probably should have skipped these.

I felt pretty good about this WO.  It started with incline feeling a little tougher than I thought it would be, but warmed up after that and felt good other than my right shoulder barking a little bit (and of course my elbows are still a mess, but that goes w/o saying lately).

Nutrition:
I weighed 183.2 this morning.Good nutrition day.  Skipped the apple I wanted tonight.



Prot Carb Fat Cal
TOTALS: Grams 203 113 33   1,570
  Calories 813 452 301   1,566
  Percent 52% 29% 19% `

No comments:

Post a Comment