Monday, December 3, 2012

Mon 12/3 - Bad Knees/Nutrition

Knees are still bad, so I can't do any cardio or lower body WO's.  After some thought about it (and asking for advice), I think I'll just be doing the "upper" day of the GBR routine, but I'll hit it 3x/week rather than 2x since not doing lower body.

Nutrition:
I was planning on a short cut before Christmas and it's going to have to be pretty strict given no cardio and no lower body WO days.  So, plan is to eat at maintenance (or slight surplus) on WO days, and a large deficit on non-WO days.  Today was pretty good, but the first days of a big deficit are always tough after eating like a horse for a while.  I was really craving an apple this evening.  A good high protein/low carb day.  90% of fat came from 1oz of almonds and EFA's (fish oil).



Prot Carb Fat Cal
TOTALS: Grams 266 79 35   1,713
  Calories 1066 317 315   1,698
  Percent 63% 19% 19% `

No comments:

Post a Comment