Sunday, December 16, 2012

Sun 12/16 - Cardio and Week Recap (Rep PR's)

Walked 38 mins after the Redskins win.  Knees still bothering me, but getting a little better.  Definitely not ready for squats yet.  I might try some leg extensions and see if they are any better then last week.

Nutrition:
I weighed 180.8 this morning.  Not bad considering eating out a couple time this weekend.  Pretty good nutrition day today.



Prot Carb Fat Cal
TOTALS: Grams 196 114 41   1,607
Calories 784 456 365   1,605
Percent 49% 28% 23% `

Week Ending 12/16 Recap:
Good week.  Four good workouts (1Lower, 1Full-body, 2Upper) and two walks.  Some really good Incline barbell and DB and some good bench reps (Rep PR's).  Definitely stronger.  Weight has come down about 8 lbs since I got back from the hunting trip w/o too much effort.  I'll probably come down a little more this week before breaking for Christmas.

Gotta start getting back to some decent cardio.  I noticed this week being more winded after heavy sets.

My elbows were feeling a little better after a week off for the hunting trip, but they quickly reverted back to how they were before.  I've really been focusing on stretching them the last couple of days and will try to keep that up.  Knees are slowly coming around.  My right shoulder barked at me a little last half of the week.

Up this week will probably be same as this week (more/less).  I don't think my legs (knees) are ready for 2 full workloads yet, and this past week seemed to work well.  So, 1Lower, 1FB-heavy, 1Upper-heavy, 1Upper-reps.

No comments:

Post a Comment