Sunday, December 9, 2012

Sat 12/8 - Upper

Workout:
(75#DBIncline)7,7,6,5 Good
(135#BOR)4x7 very good
(135#Bench)12,10,10 great
(90#T-Bar)3x8
(95#OHP)3x6 good
(30#IncFly)3x8
(Dips)12,10
(65#OHTriExt)2x10
(25#RearDelt)3x10
(65#Crunch)20/+7,7,7
51 mins

DB Incline was good and got same reps as last WO, so happy w/ that given cut.  Felt good to do bent over row out of the smith. Bench felt really good. Kept the weight really controlled.  T-bar bothered my elbow.  OHP was pretty good, and this also felt good to do out of the smith today.

Incline flys were hard today, and it felt good to get a couple sets of dips in.  Overhead tri extensions were tough after dips so I only did 2 sets.  I did these again sitting on the preacher curl for stability and really like this setup.  Bumped up weight on rear delts and finished up with weighted crunches.

Good workout, especially for cutting all week and working out fasted.

Nutrition:
I weighed 179.6 this AM.  Not sure why weight bumped a little.  Refeed today so I won't really bother tracking macro's.  I'll just make sure I get plenty of protein and not worry too much about carbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment