Thursday, March 29, 2018

Wed 3/28 - Upper

Workout: Club Fitness
(75#DBInc)3x8
(Pullups)3x10
(80#Shldr)2x8
(InvertRow)2x10
(75#OHTri)12,10
(35#HCurl)10,8
(Band)3x15
(30#Crunch)3x10
(Abs)3x10

45 + 7 = 52 mins

Upper WO after work today at Club Fitness. Started with DB Incline and Pull-up combo. Pullups were very controlled. Next I did machine shoulder press with inverted rows. Bumped the weight on shoulder press.  Next was overhead tricep extensions and hammer curls. Then band pulls and crunches with a dumbbell on my chest.  Finished up with some more ab work.  Decent WO, but better in light of my weight and diet this week.  Feeling good. Only 1 more biggest loser weigh-in.

Sarah's parents were in town for part of their Spring break.  They went out for sushi last night and despite really wanting to go, I stayed home because of this silly contest. I figure I'm in the last week and have a good shot at placing fairly high and didn't want to blow it.  Now, if I go backpacking this weekend, that's going to be a monumental challenge.  For the biggest loser contest, I'm down almost 19.4 pounds and 10% of my body weight through 7 weeks. I figure that's roughly 12 pounds of water loss and 8 pounds fat loss. Very nice way to head into Spring lean up.

Nutrition/Weight:
I weighed 169.4 this morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment