Thursday, March 8, 2018

Wed 3/7 - Upper

Workout: Club Fitness
(70#DBInc)3x8
(140#SeatRow)3x10
(60#DBInc)8,6
(140#PullDn)2x8
(LegRaise)3x10
(75#OHTri)10,9
(75#EZCurl)10,30Hx10
(Band)2x15
(CrunchTwist)3x15

38 + 6 = 44 mins

Evening WO after work. Started with incline and seated rows. Didn't go very heavy on incline because I think I'm only good for 1 heavy effort a week while dieting, so I'll save that for the weekend when I'll eat a bit more for recovery. Seated rows were good. Then I raised angle of incline and did 2 sets with pulldowns. Next I did handling leg raises for 3 sets with 2 sets of triceps. Handling on the bar really bothers my elbows so I actually did 2 sets hanging and 1 set of leg raises in the Captain's Chair. Next I did 2 sets of curls with 2 sets of band pulls. Curls was 1 heavier set of EZ bar curls and a set of hammer curls. Finished up with some 2 sets of crunch twists and a set of crunches.  Decent WO.


Nutrition/Weight:
I weighed 171.6 this morning. Feeling good. Visibly leaner than I've been in a while. There's 4 or 5 more weeks in the biggest loser contest and I don't know if I can/should diet for another 4-5 weeks w/o a break. We'll see how the next 1-2 weeks go and decide if I take a small diet break.

No comments:

Post a Comment