Thursday, March 22, 2018

Wed 3/21 - Upper

Workout: Snap Fitness
(80#DBInc)8,7,6
(145#BOR)3x8
(65#DBInc)2x8
(Pullups)2x9
(80#OHTri)10,8
(Abs)2x15
(80#EZCurl)8,60x10
(145#Rdelt)2x10
(Crunch)2x15
(190#Fly)10

42 + 8 = 50 mins

Evening workout at Snap Fitness. Normally I back off the weight during mid-week WO's and try to go heavy on the weekend. But since we were camping this weekend, the last WO was on Friday, so there was an extra 1-2 days of rest. I felt good during warmups so I decided to go "heavy" this evening. Still dieting, although not real hard, weight is coming down slowly.  This WO showed I'm still maintaining strength very well.

Started with incline and bent over rows. Same reps on incline as last Friday. I bumped the weight slightly on BOR's and they felt good.  Then I raised the angle of incline and did 2 sets with 2 sets pull-ups. Last WO I went 8,7 on incline, but got 2x8 tonight. Good. Pullups felt good, controlled, fairly easy.  Good sign after already doing some decent back work with BOR's.

Next I did overhead triceps extensions and abs.  Then 2 sets EZ bar curls with rear delt fly's. Bumped to 80# curls for first set, then dropped. Finished up with 2 sets of crunches and a set of fly's that felt really good. Very pleased with this WO.

Nutrition/Weight:
I weighed 172.6 this morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment