Monday, March 9, 2015

Mon 3/9 - Lower/Abs

Workout: Work Gym
(135#SmSquat)3x12
(LyingLegRaise)30,25,25
(60#LegExt)3x15
(100#LegCurl)3x11
(Crunch)10/10,8/8,8/8
(30#IncCurl)3x10

35 + 5 w/u = 40 mins

Short time for quick lower WO. Really just needed to burn off some energy and frustration. Supersetted squats and lying leg raises. Both were good. Squats ass to ground in the smith machine with feet far out front. Then I supersetted leg extensions, leg curls and crunches. I probably should've gone a little heavier on leg extensions, but I held them at contraction for a count on each rep. They got hard toward the end of each set and quads were on fire. I bumped the weight on leg curls and worked hamstrings hard. I was going to do SLDL, but my left glute was starting to bother me toward the end of squating, so I did leg curls instead. Crunches got hard quick after the high volume leg raises.

I was done, but decided to hit a set or two of curls. I started with hammer curls because they tend to be easier on my elbows. They were really bothering my left forearm, so I switched after a few reps to regular curls, supinating wrist in at flexion. Then I decided to go ahead and do incline curls. They felt good, so I did 3 sets. Felt good, during, but have a feeling I'm going to pay for it later with pain in my forearm. Will have to remember to stretch, and maybe ice.

Nutrition:
I weighed 185.2 this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment