Thursday, March 19, 2015

Thu 3/19 - Lower (work gym)

Workout: Work Gym
(250#LegPress)4x12
(15#Crunch)4x12
(75#SLDL)3x10
(10#T-Twist)3x12
(70#LegExt)3x15
(60#BBCurl)13,12
(115#LegCurl)11,10,9
(35#HammerCurl)12,11,10
(45#Pullover)3x10
(80#UprightRow)3x10

57 + 4 w/u = 61 mins

Super busy at work, but really needed to let off some steam. Today was a lower day with abs, curls and some shoulders. Started off with leg press and crunch combo. Crunches I did reversed on the back extension machine so I could get good extension and flexion. Leg press was decent work. Could hear a grinding sound on each rep in my left knee.  That can't be good?!?!  Next I supersetted DB SLDL's with torture twists. My left forearm is still kind of bunged up, so holding the 75#DB was really difficult and painful in the latter reps.  I got a call from work that they needed something handled ASAP, so I ran back to the office in my gym clothes and took care of it, then back to the gym to finish up.

After the break I supersetted leg extensions and barbell curls. Bumped up weight on leg extensions. Then I supersetted leg curls (weight bump also) with hammer curls. That was all I had planned, but after the break to run back to the office, I felt I needed to do a little more to make the 2nd trip worthwhile.  So, I did pullovers and upright rows. Both these work a weakness I have, so was happy to add the extra volume there. Liking the pullovers. They work chest, shoulders, and surprisingly hammer the long head of the triceps too. Good WO.

Nutrition:

I weighed 185.8 this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment