Monday, July 29, 2013

Sun 7/28 - GBR Upper

Workout: Fitness First
(80#DBInc)4x7
(125#T-bar)4x7 - Weight bump

(155#Bench)3x10
(105#IsoRow)3x12
(45#DBPress)3x10
(40#Curl)3x10
(75#OHTriExt)2x10
(180#Crunch)3x10
(25#L/RDelt)2x10/10
47 mins + 10 w/u + 0 c/d = 57 mins total

I was hoping to do a lower WO or FB today, but knees felt really jacked up. No idea why, but I couldnt' squat or even deadlift. So, I decided to do another upper. Had to do something given all the food I ate over the weekend.

Incline was good, but I was hoping to get an extra rep on last set. I "tested" the last rep and wasn't happening so didn't really try to grind another one out. Bumped weight on t-bar and it felt good. (16mins). I bumped up the weight on bb bench for some volume, but I'm always a little nervous about adding weight after a first heavy pressing movement. Kinda hard to know when I'm going to fail quickly, but getting better at gauging that. Iso row was pretty good.(10/26mins).

Decided to do DB shoulder press today and liked it, but it is tough on my shoulders. Can't do this one very often. Curls were good, but had to switch to hammer curls last couple reps of last set. (11/37mins). Finished up with OH tri (loving this again), crunches and some lat/rear delt work. (10/47).

Good WO today, hopefully taking advantage of the extra food from the weekend.  That's what I'm telling myself anyway :)

Nutrition:
I weighed 187.6 this morning. Whoa! WTF happened here? I know I ate a lot, but this was a little ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment