Friday, July 19, 2013

Seattle Trip 7/14-7/17

I got the opportunity to travel to Seattle to meet with Clearwire Online Systems personnel after the Sprint/CLRW acquisition. Long flight out, and even longer on the way home w/ a barking dog keeping me up on the red eye. Long days, but it was a good experience. I managed to drive around a bit and even made it down to famous Pike Place market for 45 mins before catching flight home.  The flight home was brutal. I left at 8PM Wed, landed at Dulles at 8AM Thursday and made it into the office for a 9AM meeting.  Utterly exhausted.  I'll be traveling to Williamsburg this weekend to see Jay and family. Looking forward to seeing him.

Some pics from the trip...
Mt. Rainier from plane

Mt. Rainier from runway


Lake Washington - Beautiful






The famous Pike Place Fish Co - this is the place they throw the fish




Original Starbucks - Tourist trap, but figured I had to get a picture


No comments:

Post a Comment