Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Tue 7/9 - GBR Upper

Workout: (Fitness First)
(80#DBInc)6,6,6,8 V. Good

(90#SeatRow)3x7
(135#Bench)2x15 Awesome
(60#DBInc)2x9

(115#T-bar)4x8
(70#IsoShldr)2x8
(Pullups)2x6
(40#Curl)2x10
(25#LatDelt)2x9
(Dips)15,10
(90#RearDelt)2x10
(CableCrunch)10,8
(KneeCrunch)2x15
51mins + 12 w/u + 10 c/d = 73mins total

I was planning on barbell incline, but someone was using it and it's probably better to give my elbows/shoulders a "break" so I did DB's. I was very happy that I was able to get 8 reps on the last set. Rows were OK.(16mins). I wanted some more volume for chest so I did some higher rep barbell flat and more incline. 135 bench felt light and great, but I didn't want reps that high so did 2 sets there and then some lighter incline. Awesome chest work today. T-bar was pretty good.(14/30mins).

Shoulder press felt a little wonky on my shoulders today, so I kept it to 2 sets and hit lateral delts later in the WO. My elbows, especially my left one has been bad, so I kept pullups low reps and to 2 sets as well.(5/35mins). Curl and lateral delts were next and both were good.(6/41mins).

I wanted some tri work today so I did dips. My chest was done so the 2nd set I died. I combo'd this with 2 sets of rear delts.(6/47mins). Finished up with a couple sets of core work and called it a day.(4/51mins).

Really happy with this WO today.  Probably too much "accessory" type work, but got some really good chest and back work in.

Nutrition:
I weighed 179.8 this morning. Going to eat quite a bit today and then try to do a 2-week cut. Might be hard because I'm travelling to Seattle next week for work. We'll see how it goes on the road. WO's may also be a challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment