Thursday, January 31, 2013

Thu 1/31 - Lower

Workout: (Small Sprint Gym)
(LegPress)225x20,255x15x4 (5)
(25#InclineCrunch)20,12,10,10
(50#DBSwings)5x15 brutal
(TortureTwists)10,7,7,7
(90#LegExtension)4x15
(HamstringCurl)60#x10,45x15,12
43mins
+10w/u + 11c/d=64mins

I haven't worked out at the small Sprint gym in a while, and now I remember why. It's decent, but DB's are too light and equipment is limited. That said, I got in some decent work today.

Leg press felt pretty good and I had to work. I used a 25#plate for incline crunches. First set I didn't really go all the way down. The last couple of sets I went all the way down with explosive up and slow on the negative.  These were just OK.  I supersetted DB swings and torture twists. The DB swings weren't that heavy, but high reps x 5 sets was pretty tough. I was definitely huffing and puffing.

Surprisingly, leg extensions were really good and hamstring curls were OK. The curl machine was kind of awkward to get in position and didn't have the weight dialed in. It's the first time I've done these because normally on a lower day I'm doing RDL or SLDL. I'll try to incorporate
these more frequently.

With w/u and c/d on the treadmill this ended up being a decent WO given limite time and limited gym. I worked out with Brian.

Nutrition:
I weighed 177.8 this morning. Still dropping and feeling lean.  Time for a mini diet break soon. Good nutrition day again. I've been on a roll lately, but I do think I need to be cautious about keeping calories too low for too long w/o a break. I don't want to muck up a bunch of gains I've made.



Prot Carb Fat Cal
TOTALS: Grams 233 85 26   1,513
  Calories 932 340 236   1,509
  Percent 62% 23% 16% `

No comments:

Post a Comment