Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Wed 1/30 - GBR Upper

Workout: (Fitness First)
(155#Incline)7,7,7,6'
(115#IsoLatRow)4x8
(65#DBBench)3x11 Very good.
(Pullups)3x7  Good
(65#IsoLatShldr)4x9 Great!
(90#RearDelt)3x10
(75#OHTriExt)3x8 hard
(40#HammerCurl)2x8 good
(90#T-bar)2x8
52mins

Incline was pretty good today. I lost reps from the last workout. Not sure if that's because of the cut, wasn't mentally into it enough, or simply didn't have it today. Regardless, it was still good. Rows were good. Someone was using the bench I like and I kind of felt like a change-up, so I did DB bench and these felt really good. I supersetted with pullups because 2 guys were using the t-bar row and they were good.  Didn't go to failure (elbows).

Shoulder press was really good and I did 4 sets today. I'm going to bump the weight up again next WO. Supersetted with rear delt straight sets instead of myo-reps today.  Overhead tri extensions were really tough. Maybe because of extra pressing with shoulders?

When I was doing hammer curls the first set, my right arm was struggling much more than left. I thought maybe I just used my right arm more during rows and pullups.  Then after the set I realized I had one 40#DB and one 45#DB. Doh! Switched to both 40#'s and much better. Workout was done here and I was pressed for time, but the T-bar was free so I did 2 quick sets.

Really good WO despite the drop in incline reps.  No time for w/u or c/d today. Should have really been a lower day today, but want to ease my back back into WO's slowly.  My back is still occasionally tender.

Nutrition:
I weighed 178.4 this morning. Good. After my WO I asked Ken (one of the trainers) to check my BF% real quick on one of those hand held dealios. It came in at 14.4%. Not sure how accurate it is, but that sounds about right. Pleased with that at this point.  Good nutrition day.



Prot Carb Fat Cal
TOTALS: Grams 233 112 34   1,696
  Calories 931 447 304   1,682
  Percent 55% 27% 18% `


No comments:

Post a Comment