Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Tue 4/4 - Upper

Workout: Golds
(80#DBInc)10,9,8
(#14PullDn)3x8
(50#DBShldr)2x10
(135#IsoRow)2x10
(80#OHTri)11,10
(35#Curl)2x11
(20#Crunch)4x10
(15#RDelt)2x10
(CaptChair)3x10

37 + 11 = 48 mins

WO over lunch today. I was going to do push/pull today and tomorrow, but ended up deciding to just do an upper today. I plan to do a light upper Thursday and then a heavy WO on the weekend. I started with DB incline and the pulldown machine I like at Golds. I didn’t know how my shoulder would feel today and wasn’t necessarily planning on going as heavy as I did on incline. Felt pretty good during warmups and incline was really good. Pulldowns felt great. I hadn’t used this machine in a couple of weeks…I’d kind of forgotten about it.

Next I did should press with 1-arm iso rows. Both of these were good.  Then I did a combination of triceps, bi’s, rear delts and weighted crunches.  I did leg raises in the Captains Chair during warmups.  Very pleased with this WO.

Weight: 
I weighed 176.0 this morning.  Pretty good considering a 3-day weekend with Joe in town. Lowest I've been on a Tuesday since starting the diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment