Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Wed 4/12 - Upper

Workout: Golds
(70#DBInc)3x10
(175#PullDn)3x8
(53#DBShldr)2x9
(155#BOR)2x8
(80#OHTri)2x12
(35#Inc/HCurl)2x11
(40#Crunch)3x10
(15#RDelt)2x12
(23#ChestRaise)2x10
(Crunch)2x12
(CaptChair)3x10

42 + 11 = 53 mins

WO over lunch today. Was debating about doing something moderate in weight or trying to go heavy with low volume. Didn’t feel like I had a lot of energy and this weekend was hard from a WO perspective, plus the diet made me stick with moderation. Incline was good. Not real heavy, but paused reps, so still got some good work in. Pulldowns were good. Then I did shoulder press with bent over rows. Both pretty good.  Overhead triceps extensions were good, although my R elbow was barking at me. Curls were OK. Heavy weighted crunches were good. Going to keep weight progression going here. Finished up with some rear delt, chest raises and body weight crunches. As has been the routine lately, I did leg raises in the captain’s chair during warmups.  Good WO. Really hungry and nothing but a bunch of protein in my future today :(

Weight: 
I weighed 173.4 this morning. Down from 180 Monday morning. Ate enough sushi Sunday night to feed a family.

No comments:

Post a Comment