Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Tue 9/29 - Lower + PT

Workout: Work Gym
(210#LegPress)3x12
(15#CrunchTwist)3x12
(75#SLDL)3x10
(85#LegExt)3x12
(100#LegCurl)3x12
Shoulder PT
Quad/Ham Stretching

50 mins

Wanted to get to the gym, but went I went heavy on Sunday and I'm really trying to be good about WO frequency and give my body (especially shoulder) time to heal up. So, I did a quick leg WO and went ahead and did my PT and stretching work so I don't have to do it tonight. Legs felt OK. Left knee didn't feel very stable on leg press. I didn't go as heavy as I had been before. Just wanted to get some work in. SLDL's felt really good. Hadn't done a leg WO in forever. So although it wasn't heavy, nor a lot of volume, I'll probably feel it the next 2 days.

After legs, I did my shoulder PT and some hamstring and quad stretching.

Nutrition:
I weighed 169.4  this morning. Feeling good. Keeping weight down for backing trip. I don't want to go into it too lean though, because I'll be at a fairly large deficit for 5 days during the trip. I should probably try to put on 2-3 pounds prior to leaving. Hoping knee will round into shape before backpacking trip in 1.5 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment