Thursday, September 17, 2015

Thu 9/17 - Upper

Workout: Work Gym
(75#Inc)10,8,8
(35#Pullups)3x8
(75#DBRow)12,12,15
(LegRaise)3x15
(90#Skulls)9,7,70x10
(30#IncCurl)2x10
(30#RDelt)2x12

50 + 15 w/u+c/d = 65 mins

OK, so I'm hiking this weekend, so I won't be working out in the gym. I probably shouldn't be doing any pressing again already after WO on Tuesday, but it's going to be a while before I get back in the gym. Warmups felt great. I was just going to go w/ 65#DB's again, but did 2 reps and they just felt really light today, so I used that as my last warmup and did 75#'s. Still not realy heavy. Good controlled reps. Hardest part on my shoulder is getting the DB's down after the set is done. Supersetted these with weighted pullups which were really good.

Then I did DB rows. Felt easy. Wish we had a lot heavier DB's at the work gym. Supersetted with lying leg raises.  Finished up with a triple set of skull crushers (3 sets), incline curls (2), rear delt (2).  Good WO. Not a lot of volume, but good work.

Nutrition:
I weighed 170.0 this morning.  Feeling lean for September! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment