Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Wed 12/9/20 - Full Body (Squat) + Knee Ability

Garage Gym

(Squat)95x8,115x8,135x8

(OHP)75x8,95x8,105x8

(SLDL)135x12,155x12,175x12

(Tibialis)25,25

(Calf)25

(KOTCalf)25

(StepUp)25,25

(ReverseNordic)10,12,10

(RDeltFly)10x12,12,12


50 mins


I ran yesterday and have a run tomorrow so I wanted to get in my normal WO + knee ability.  I considered skipping squats and just doing knee ability, but decided to do both.  Run tomorrow could be interesting.  This week starts the 2nd block in this 10-week hypertrophy phase so it re-sets and brings volume back down to build again. It’s also a chance to change some exercises.  I think the only thing I’m going to change is swapping out incline for OHP.  Though I would like to get at least 1 incline session in a week, so I’ll have to see where that might fit.  Anyway…


I started with KOT (knees over toes) for 2 mins to warm up my knees/quads, then started with a couple sets of the bar for squats.  I just worked up to a set that was a bit challenging.  WO called for @RPE 9, but with running and knee program, I’m trying to keep away from RPE 9 on lower body work.  Next was OHP. I haven’t done this in quite a while and it’s historically given me trap problems, so I started light and kept RPE at about 8.  I can work up from this starting point. I started supersetting the knee ability work during OHP (Tibialis, Calf, StepUps).  Then I did SLDL and reverse Nordics.  Nordics were good today, probably because my legs were really warmed up.  I didn’t use any assistance and on the 3rd set I kept my arms crossed on my chest (increases the difficulty).  Finished up with some rear delt fly’s.


Nutrition/Weight:

182.0 this morning.  

No comments:

Post a Comment