Friday, December 4, 2020

Thu 12/3/20 - Run (C25K W6R3) + Pullups (Fail)

 Garage Gym

C25K W6R3

(Pull-ups)5EMOM x6, 4EMOM x2


50 mins


I decided to warm up with pull-ups today before my run. Tuesday I had a hard pullup session and I was considering waiting to do my next session until Saturday.  I went ahead and I think it was a fairly large mistake. I tried 5 reps every minute and on the 6th set I felt a pull in my right-mid trap/back. I decided to reduce to 4 reps and try to get through the 10 sets. Nothing doing. I got 2 sets but struggled and should’ve just stopped 2 sets prior. Really painful and may have blown my chance at a good birthday pullup challenge in 12 days.


Run went Ok.  It was 5 w/u, run for 26 mins, c/d for 9 minutes for 40 total.  The WO called for 22 min run, but I wanted to extend it a bit.


Nutrition/Weight:

183.6 this morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment