Monday, May 8, 2017

Sun 5/7 - Upper

Workout: Snap Fitness
(80#DBInc)10,10,8,7
(205#PullDn)4x8
(135#ShldrPress)3x8
(InvertRow)3x10
(80#Skulls)10,7,40x10
(80#EZCurl)2x8,35Hx10
(45#RDelt)2x10
(60#Crunch)2x10
(190#Fly)10,8
(Crunch)2x15
(RevCrunch)3x10

63 + 10 = 73 mins

Did a ton of work in the yard yesterday hanging lattice under the deck and shed. Looks great, but lower back was trashed by the end of the day and still tight this morning.

Started with incline and pulldown superset. Incline was good. 4 sets controlled reps. Had an assist on last rep of last 2 sets. Glad I stuck with 80#DB’s all 4 sets. Heavy pulldownswere good. Then we did shoulder press machine with inverted rows. I went heavier than normal on shoulder press. Very good. Inverted rows were hard after heavy pulldowns.

Then we did skull crushers with curls. My R elbow has been bothering me and skulls were really painful. 2 heavy sets and a back-off. I went heavier on EZ bar curls than in a long time. 2 heavy sets and a set of hammer curls. Then I did rear delt raises with heavy weighted crunches. Finished up with chest fly and body weight crunches. I went heavier on fly’s then before and  felt good.  We did 3 sets abs during warmups.

Weight: 
I weighed 173.8 this morning. Much lighter than I thought I’d be considering the dinner we had last night. Ate at a new mediterranean place that was awesome, but a TON of food. Sarah and I were both in discomfort after the meal.  But my motto on weekends has been, “Eat like you mean it!”. And I did. :)

We went to the mall after dinner and Sarah tried on dresses.  Not the best idea we've ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment