Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Wed 5/31 - Upper

Workout: Golds
(75#DBInc)3x8
(Pullups)12,12,10
(70#IsoShldr)2x8
(160#SeatRow)2x8
(73#RopeExt)12,10
(70#BarbellCurl)2x10
(115#RDelt)3x10
(CrunchTwist)3x12
(CaptChair)3x10

38 + 10 = 48 mins

Quick WO over work. I definitely could’ve used another day of rest, but want to be able to recover for heavy WO on Saturday so went ahead and did WO today instead of Thursday. Warmed up and did 3 sets leg raises in the Capt. Chair. Then started with DB incline and pull-ups. 75#DB’s definitely felt heavier than they should and that’s when I knew for sure I could’ve used more rest. Pull-ups were good.  Next I did iso shoulder press with seated rows. Hadn’t done seated cable rows in a while.

Next I did 2 sets rope extensions with straight barbell curls. My R elbow didn’t hurt as bad as normal. Might be a good sign. Curls were good. Finished up with 3 sets rear delt fly’s and crunch twists. WO called for a set or two of fly’s, but my R shoulder was feeling a bit wonky and I left good enough alone.

Weight: 
I weighed 174.2 this morning.  Weight was a bit high for a weekday today and I felt bloated. I ate a bunch of cereal late last night to get me up to about maintenance calories to hopefully help with some recovery.  Plus, today starts a 10-day diet stretch and this weekend won’t be a normal big refeed weekend so I wanted to start off topped off :)

No comments:

Post a Comment