Monday, January 25, 2016

Mon 1/25 - Push

Workout: LA Fitness
(85#Inc)7,7,6,6,5
(45#Crunch)5x12
(65#Inc)10,8
(95#OHP)9,8,8,8
(LegRaise)4x10
(90#Skulls)10,8
(50#RopeExt)2x12
(175#Fly)2x10

65 + 10 w/u = 75 mins

Got the the gym over lunch. Roads are dicey. Decided to do a push day because my back is fairly fatigues from shoveling out from 3+ feet of snow. Started with incline supersetted with heavy weighted crunches. Incline was good. I haven't had the chance to go heavy in a couple of weeks, so I was pleased with these reps. Then we increased the angle of the incline 2 levels and did 2 sets. Then we moved on to standing overhead press supersetted with abs. I knew I couldn't go very heavy on OHP, but was pleased with these 4 sets.

Next we did skull crushers. My wrists have been bothering me quite a bit lately and they hurt on the first set of skulls. I think skull crushers might be the culprit. So, we just did 2 sets. I'll have to back off these for a while, unfortunately. Maybe do them every other WO or once a week. We finished up with some overhead rope extensions for triceps and 2 sets of fly's. I bumped the weight up on fly's and they were good.

Nutrition:
179.0 this morning. I've been really active with snow shoveling and walking the last couple of days, but also been eating a lot of carbs and sugar/candy while being stuck home due to the blizzard.

No comments:

Post a Comment