Friday, May 3, 2013

Fri 5/3 - GBR Upper (BF Test - 10.5%!)

Workout: (Fitness First)
(80#DBBench)5,5,5,5,7 Great!
(Pullups)6,6,6,6,8
(65#DBInc)10,8,7
(80#SeatedRow)3x8
(105#OHP)3x6 Good
(105#IsoRow)3x10
(150#TriPushDn)12,8,8
(HangLegRaise)3x10
40mins + 13 w/u + 8 c/d = 61mins total

Full body WO's are goind really well, but I really wanted to work out Fri and Sat, so decided I'd do an upper/lower split.

DB Bench was really good today. I was planning on 4 sets, but felt really good so I did a 5th set for max reps and got 7. Very pleased with this because last time I failed on 5th rep of last set.  Pullups were good.(14mins)

DB incline felt good, but I hit a wall after the 1st set. I probably should have done 3x8. Seated rows were pretty good.(10/24mins)

OHP was good, but really worked for last reps. Iso row was good, but maybe should've done t-bar.(9/33mins)

Hit a big wall on tri pushdowns after the first set and 150 felt heavy. Leg raises were hard, but very good. I really tried to control it on the way down. Hanging to do these really bothered my shoulders though and I almost switched to lying leg raises.(7/40mins)

Very pleased with this WO, especially being a couple weeks into the cut. I felt like I still had real good strength, at least in the beginning of the WO.

I had a body composition/fat% test done today at the Sprint gym. It's been almost exactly a year since I had it done there last time and I was really happy with the results.  See the results here.  Bottom line was I measured out at 10.5%.  Awesome! Very happy with this.

Nutrition:
I weighed 175.2 this morning. Can't believe I went up in weight, but think I know why after a trip to the bathroom later in the morning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment